Wednesday 12 September 2012

Vol 1: I am Freddie!


My First Blog!

So firstly I will introduce myself for those of you who don’t already know me, I am Freddie the official Nomow dog!
I am writing this blog so that you humans can understand the technical thoughts of a dog during day to day business, both in and out of the office!
First Day On The Job!

 It will feature weekly events, such as pet of the week which can be entered by tweeting me at Nomowltd1 or via the Nomow email address alex@nomow.co.uk (My PA). The winner will then be pictured in the winner’s blog!

As the new CEO of Nomow it is my duty to test and develop products that are not only ideal for dogs but also great for humans too so stay tuned for reviews and pictures of what me and my friends think.

Whether you are a dog lover or not (I see no reason not to be), Nomow is the perfect solution for muddy areas! 
There has been many a time when I have been shouted at for simply having a run about, how do they expect me to clean my own paws! 
Let’s put a stop to this make a stand! No more muddy paws!
If you have any questions or comments then send me a message!


No comments:

Post a Comment