Tuesday 18 September 2012

Vol 2: Pet of the Week: DAISY!

Pet of the Week- DAISY!

So although it’s a little late here is last week’s pet of the week DAISY!
I have never met daisy before but she seems cute and I do like to go for the younger bitches ;) woof woof…
Daisy's First Day at the Beach!


This is daisy playing on the beach of the first time; word on the street is that she dug a great big hole, one of the biggest our nation has ever seen!


That is only one of the reasons for daisy’s success as pet of the week. Other reasons include 10/10 for cuteness, 9/10 for playability but sadly on 5/10 for obedience. I will have to start teaching her how a real lab should behave. You don’t get to where I am today just digging holes on the beach and sleeping on humans beds!

In other news, my pearly whites are glowing thanks to the new Denta sticks that Lizzie gave me at work, and I've been keeping an eye on Tracy to make sure she’s getting the job done properly. We don’t tolerate any slackers here at Nomow!  

Everyone is very stressed in the office at the moment, I don’t know what these humans get so stressed out about it’s only a few bits of paper, they want to try chasing a tennis ball, they are so unpredictable sometimes, not to mention they bounce!

This week’s pet of the week will be judged on Friday so send your pictures to me PA alex@nomow.co.uk with a brief description!

Over and out fellow canines!



No comments:

Post a Comment